With our focus on innovative solutions, we deliver human resources and workplace health and productivity solutions that help clients across North America better manage their costs and enhance the strength of their organizations.
Here are some milestones in the Company’s history:
- On May 14 we changed our company name from Morneau Shepell to LifeWorks.
- Morneau Shepell acquires MorningStar Health.
- Morneau Shepell acquires Mercer’s stand-alone, large market, health and defined benefit pension plan administration business in the United States.
- Morneau Shepell acquires LifeWorks.
- Morneau Shepell acquires Chestnut Global Partners.
- Morneau Shepell acquires Pro Health Group.
- Morneau Shepell acquires Longpré.
- Morneau Shepell acquires Solareh.
- Morneau Shepell celebrates 50-year anniversary on July 7, 2016.
- Morneau Shepell acquires Bensinger, DuPont & Associates.
- Morneau Shepell acquires the U.S. health and welfare benefits administration business of Ceridian.
- Morneau Shepell acquires Blue Balloon Health Services.
- Morneau Shepell acquires Pacific Risk Management Corp. (PRM).
- Morneau Shepell acquires Groupe AST from ADP Canada.
- Morneau Shepell acquires Collage Pediatric Therapy.
- Morneau Shepell acquires Dion Durrell’s workers’ compensation business.
- Morneau Shepell acquires the Canadian pension and benefits administration practice of Mercer Canada.
- Morneau Shepell acquires SBC Systems to enhance Benefits Administration platform.
- Morneau Shepell acquires Jacques Lamarre & Associates (JLA) to expand Employee Assistance Program presence in Quebec.
- Morneau Shepell Inc. (Morneau Shepell) has completed the reorganization of Morneau Sobeco Income Fund from an income trust structure into a public corporation named Morneau Shepell Inc.
- Morneau Sobeco Income Fund becomes a major player in workplace health and productivity solutions with its acquisition of Shepell·fgi.
- MSIF adds further depth in Western Canada by acquiring the actuarial firm of Leong & Associates.
- MSIF enhances its Ontario presence by acquiring the defined benefit pension business of Cowan Benefits Consulting.
- MSIF expands its Western Canada presence by acquiring Heath Benefits Consulting.
- The firm becomes an income trust: Morneau Sobeco Income Fund (MSIF).
- Morneau acquires the Canadian pension consulting practice of Deloitte & Touche.
- W.F. Morneau & Associates and Sobeco merge to form Morneau Sobeco.
- Morneau launches its administrative outsourcing practice.
- Morneau forms a strategic alliance with Coopers & Lybrand and absorbs its pension consulting and actuarial business.
- Morneau opens its first U.S. office.
- W.F. Morneau & Associates (Morneau) is established.