LifeWorks earns prestigious endorsement from Michigan Health & Hospital Association for AbilitiCBT
Program delivers innovative, flexible, effective mental-health support through smartphone, tablet or computer
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- LifeWorks announced today that its AbilitiCBT program has been selected as an Endorsed Business Partner (EBP) by the Michigan Health & Hospital Association (MHA).
Key features of the endorsement and AbilitiCBT include:
- The endorsement signifies the MHA’s support for the mental health of the employees of its member organizations, by encouraging access to AbilitiCBT.
- Members of the EBP program are recognized for meeting the highest quality standards and offer products or services that help healthcare facilities in Michigan avoid unnecessary costs, reduce operating expenses, improve productivity, and more.
- AbilitiCBT is an innovative, internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy (iCBT) solution, guided by professional therapists, and delivered through a secure, digital platform that’s accessible through any device.
- It combines the benefits of in-person therapy with the convenience of virtual access through smartphone, tablet, or computer for fast, easy, and effective support.
- Participants are supported by a wide array of online resources, as well as a 24/7/365 crisis line, providing effective mental health care to people dealing with a variety of concerns, including anxiety, depression, trauma, insomnia, and grief and loss.
LifeWorks is a leading provider of wellbeing and mental-health services across the United States and Canada, with a nationwide network of therapists experienced in dealing with the psychological impact of stress and traumatic events and trained in iCBT.
Comments from president, integrated health solutions and executive vice president, LifeWorks, Neil King
“Many Americans have experienced high levels of stress, anxiety and depression during this pandemic, so it’s especially important now more than ever to protect our mental health and overall wellbeing. We are pleased to partner with MHA to promote mental-health support to member hospitals, health systems and health plans, and to encourage all those who need help to seek support.”
Comments from Brian Peters, chief executive officer, MHA
“We’re pleased to welcome LifeWorks to our Endorsed Business Partner program, which was established to identify cutting-edge, cost-effective services for MHA members. AbilitiCBT is an innovative solution that meets the pressing needs of our member hospitals and health systems.”
LifeWorks is a world leader in providing digital and in-person solutions that support the total wellbeing of individuals. We deliver a personalized continuum of care that helps our clients improve the lives of their people and by doing so, improve their business.
ID-CORP, ID-MH, ID-US