LifeWorks offering on-site COVID-19 screening clinics to workplaces in the United States
Unique service helps employers and employees with a healthier, safer return to the workplace
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- LifeWorks, a world leader in providing in-person and digital solutions that support the total wellbeing of individuals, now offers on-site COVID-19 screening clinics for U.S. workplaces using two options: the CareStart antigen nasal swab test and the Lucira molecular (diagnostic) rapid nasal test.
Regular workplace screenings are the first step in detecting COVID-19, and they can help employers minimize the risk of outbreaks in their workplace. Having convenient and accessible rapid testing reduces barriers employees may face when seeking out COVID-19 testing and can ease the stress and anxious feelings that come with trying to secure tests independently.
Key details about LifeWorks COVID-19 screening clinics include:
- LifeWorks sets up a clinic on-site at the organization’s workplace to provide the either of the two tests.
- Employees book a testing appointment online through a portal provided by LifeWorks.
- Nasal testing is administered by a trained professional at the on-site clinic.
- Results are available in approximately 15 mins and shared confidentially to the employee using the method they select (email, phone or text).
- If the result is negative, employees may go back to work right away.
- Anyone who receives a positive result will immediately leave the workplace and go to an official screening center in their region to have the result confirmed by a laboratory test.
- Employees also have the option to take the Lucira molecular (diagnostic) rapid nasal test at home with step-by-step instructions on how to collect the sample.
- Organizations looking to set up an on-site COVID-19 rapid testing clinic are encouraged to reach out to LifeWorks.
Comments from president, integrated health solutions and executive vice president, Neil King
“Offering this crucial testing service is one of the reasons we are the most trusted mental health and wellbeing provider for organizations. Adding COVID-19 testing to our comprehensive suite of wellbeing services puts a powerful tool – one that should be part of every organization’s return to workplace strategy – directly in our clients’ hands. Convenient, accessible, confidential and safe, this service will help with a healthy and safe return to workplaces.”
LifeWorks is a world leader in providing in-person and digital solutions that support the total wellbeing of individuals. We deliver a personalized continuum of care that helps our clients improve the lives of their people and by doing so, improve their business.