The Mental Health Index™ report: June 2022
July 19, 2022
After four months of improvements, the mental health of working Canadians has declined in June 2022.
- At 64.1, the mental health of Canadians declined modestly from the prior month.
- 33% of working Canadians have a high mental health risk,43% have a moderate mental health risk, and 23% have a low mental health risk.
- All mental health sub-scores have declined from May to June 2022.
- Mental health scores declined in all provinces apart from British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
- The mental health score of non-managers has fallen below that of managers and the national average for the first time since February 2022.