The Mental Health Index™ report: November 2022
December 15, 2022
The mental health of working Canadians declined for the second consecutive month.
- At 64.3, the mental health of Canadians declined more than half a point from the prior month.
- 33% of Canadians have a high mental health risk, 43% have a moderate mental health risk, and 24% have a low mental health risk.
- Anxiety, isolation, and work productivity have been the lowest mental health sub-scores for seven consecutive months.
- All mental health sub-scores, apart from optimism, have declined or remain unchanged from October 2022.
- Mental health scores declined in all provinces apart from Saskatchewan and the Maritimes.