The Mental Health Index™ report: October 2022
November 30, 2022
The mental health of working Canadians declined in October 2022.
- At 64.9, the mental health of Canadians declined modestly from the prior month.
- 32% of Canadians have a high mental health risk, 45% have a moderate mental health risk, and 24% have a low mental health risk.
- All mental health sub-scores, apart from financial risk, have declined from September to October.
- Anxiety, isolation, and work productivity have been the lowest mental health scores for six consecutive months.
- Mental health scores declined in all provinces apart from Manitoba and Ontario.