Having a resilient workplace culture matters
Resilient cultures are built on three key pillars:
Maintaining a strong focus on the mental health and wellbeing of employees and leaders.
Ensuring respect, diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything an organization does.
Equipping leaders at all levels with the skills and tools to support their teams and lead organizational change.
By focusing on building a more resilient culture, you will be able to:
- Create a productive, mentally healthy work environment
- Build a respectful, diverse and inclusive workplace
- Attract and retain talent
Look at our award-winning programs to build your resilient workplace culture.
LifeWorks Learning Presents
A thought leadership series with trusted experts, brought to you by LifeWorks Learning
Organizational challenges to better serve 2SLGBTQ+ children and families
Featuring Iona Sky
June 16th, 2022 | 1pm EST
Watch our previous seminars
- May 5, 2022: No one left behind: Exploring the looming mental health crisis by bridging the care and inclusion gap
- April 26, 2022: Leadership and addiction: More in common than you may think
- March 29, 2022: Reframing imposter syndrome